Last item for navigation

Court Calendar
Find your court date
Jury Duty

Q - How can I change my court date?

A - If you are represented by an attorney, you must contact your attorney. If you do not have an attorney, contact the Municipal Court at 253.929.1140. Some cases may not be rescheduled by law or court policy; court staff can determine what applies to your case when you call.

Q - How can I qualify for the public defender?

A - If you are charged with a criminal offense, you can be screened for the public defender. Applications are available at the Clerks Office and can be turned in between 9:00 am and 12:00 noon any day court is not in session. You may call 253.929.1140 option 1 for a recording of the current month's court days when screening would not be completed. Recoupment costs of up to $150.00 could be imposed for public defense. Below is the financial statement that must be printed and brought to the court office at the time of the screening. If you cannot print it out, there are forms in our office.

Public Defender Application Form

Q - How do I get a "No Contact Order" recalled?

A - If you are the victim of a crime and a No Contact Order has been imposed by the court, you may petition the judge to recall or modify the Order. This request must be made in person with valid ID at the court, where a court date will be scheduled to hear the motion to recall.

Q - How do I obtain a copy of a City of Pacific or Algona police report for a criminal or an infraction case?

A - If you are a defendant and are represented, contact your attorney. If you are a defendant and do not have an attorney, contact the Pacific prosecutor at 253.735.3997 or the Algona prosecutor at 206.453.3572. You will need to file a written request to both the prosecutor and court. If you are not the person charged with the offense, contact the Pacific Police Department at 253.929.1130 or the Algona Police Department at 253.833.2897.

If you need copies of court records and/or documents filed, please complete the form below and return it to the court.  We will contact you if we have questions of if there is charge for items requested. 

Court Records Request Form

Q - I received a subpoena for a motion hearing or a trial. What do I do next?

A - You must appear in court on the scheduled date and time. Failure to appear in court in response to a subpoena may result in a warrant for your arrest. If you have an emergency situation or conflict and cannot attend, you must contact the Pacific prosecutor at 253.735.3997 or the Algona prosecutor at 206.453.3572.

Q - I received a summons for jury duty. What do I do next?

A - Your appearance is required by law (RCW 2.36.080 and 2.36.100). Most trials do not last for more than one day. The case that you have been summoned for may settle before the trial date, so you should call 253.929.1140 option #6 after 5:00 PM on the Thursday or Friday before you are scheduled to appear, for any updated information. The questionnaire is attached below for your review or use.

Juror Questionaire Form

City of Pacific, WA | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2021 Intrado Corporation.